YOUNG SCIENTIST PROGRAMThe Young Scientist Award of the “XVIII EUROPEAN SYMPOSIUM ON THE QUALITY OF EGGS AND EGG PRODUCTS AND XXIV EUROPEAN SYMPOSIUM ON THE QUALITY OF POULTRY MEAT” is open for applications. Candidates must be under 35 years on the day of the opening ceremony of the Symposia and may be either undergraduate or graduate students. Special attention will be given to applicants from developing countries.
The application must include the following:
(1) The applicants must be a member of WPSA
(2) A supporting letter from the candidate’s supervisor
(4) An abstract that the applicant intends to submit the symposium. Submitters must be the first author of the abstract. The applicants should follow instructions given on the symposium website in preparation of their abstract.
(5) A copy of identity card or passport
Applications should be sent only by email attachment not later than January 15, 2019, and preferably as a single pdf file, with the subject of the email as "EGG & MEAT-2019 Young Scientist Program", to the chair of the scientific committee email@example.com.
The Young Scientist Program (YSP) Committee will peer-review applications and select the awardees at the end of the review process. The YSP Committee will notify all the applicants of the review results by email on February 15, 2019. Within two weeks of notification, every awardee must confirm that he/she will attend the symposia.
On March 4, 2018 , the list of the YSA awardees will be announced on the symposia website along with their complimentary registration identification number.
The awardees will receive:
• Free registration;
• Free accommodation covering the full conference duration (4 nights). The symposium organizer will provide a basic accommodation for the award recipients.